Sunday, November 15, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Foxy



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

modcloth.com 


The LEAD of the Plush & Plaid Challenge will be invited as a
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog  for all the challenge info and deadline.
I love this sweet fox!
I decided to pair my PTI's Hey Foxy stamp set
with MFT's Fall Florals to make my card:


I stamped my fox on my rustic cream background and on a second piece of rustic cream cardstock,
which I coloured in using ink sprayed with water and a paintbrush and fussy cut out by hand.



I stamped the Fall Florals stamps on their coordinating diecuts and adhered
them to my card.
Then, I stamped the sentiment (from PTI's Keep It Simple: Birthdays)
and adhered my fox using dimensional adhesive.

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE.

Brandi said...

Ooooh this is so cute! But then again how could a fox not be cute, right? Adorable!!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh, and a wonderful fox. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Marisa said...

Wonderful focal cluster.

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful Leigh! I need to get my set out and play too!!! :)

Cindy C. said...

Great pairing of stamps indeed, such an adorable card!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Leigh! That fox is darling!

Audrey Pettit said...

Akkk, I LOVE this SO much, Leigh! That fox is SO sweet! And I love how he's tucked and clustered with those flowers! Stunning!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute Leigh!!!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

That is adorable! Such a lovely card!

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely adorable leigh!
Beautiful colors as well ;)
Thank You~

Deepti said...

So lovely! I like the cluster of foliage behind the cute fox :)

Lisa Elton said...

Dating card Leigh and I like your design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Leigh. Love the cute fox and the cluster of leaves in the background... great layering.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cute idea to use the lid as the base, such a sweet card!

cm said...

You've designed a sweet, lovely scene for your little fox who is absolutely adorable! That face...precious!
Hugs~c