Saturday, November 21, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Foxy -- Take Two

Today, I have another card to share that I made using the current
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Foxy:


modcloth.com 

Jonah has a very nice couple on his paper route who often leave him treats/tips.
I decided to make a fall-themed card with a fox for him to give them as a thank you card.


I diecut my PTI Mighty Oak cover plate from a piece of thin white
cardstock and used it as a stencil to create my card.
I layered the stencil over some watercolour paper and, with a paintbrush,
water and ink pressed onto my acrylic block, I painted my tree.


I stamped my fox (from Mama Elephant's Three Amigos) onto my card
and onto a piece of vintage cream cardstock.
I painted him in using some Terracotta Tile ink pressed onto my acylic block
and fussy cut him out by hand, before adhering him onto my card.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Leigh, this card is just too adorable!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that watercolored tree with the little critter!

Lisa Elton said...

How nice of them to do those special things for Jonah! The card you made them is adorable and they are going to love it!!

~amy~ said...

Oh My STINKIN' CUTE.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Leigh. Such a sweet image... love the pretty tree.

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Fantastic! Love the watercolored tree and a little creature is so cute ;)

Kim S said...

He is totally cute under the big oak tree!!

Nathalie said...

I love both the tree and the cute fox! They'll love the card I'm sure!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Absolutely adorable! I LOVE this sweet scene! Your tree is sooooo amazing!

cm said...

Awww...so sweet! A perfect card for Jonah to give to the generous couple! He'll be proud to share it with them, and they, thrilled to receive it! Win win all around!
hugs~c