Monday, November 16, 2015

Reverse Confetti Sketch for You To Try #30

Today, I have a card to share for this month's
Sketch for You to Try at Reverse Confetti:

I used a mixture of old and new for my card --
I paired the new Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts with


I started by smooshing my background with two different colours of pink ink.
I diecut several snowflakes from the Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts,
diecutting the large snowflake from the outline snowflake image.

I stamped my sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments 
on a strip of cardstock in versafine onyx black.


A few rainstones finish it off.


 

Want to play along with the November SFYTT
Click here for details.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Leigh! Loving the smooshed watercolor background and LOVE the pink for the holidays!

Marisa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch. Love the touch of watercolouring and I have never met a snowflake I don't like so this card makes me happy :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Leigh!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you used negative and positive and smooshed background!

Kay Miller said...

That is so pretty Leigh!! Your watercoloring is lovely!!

Deepti said...

Very creative :) love how u used the negative and positive of the die cut !!

Lisa Elton said...

Delicate and pretty Leigh!!

cm said...

Brilliance,my friend...absolute brilliance! Great way to use the positive and negative of this pretty die! I tried my best to create a card but gave up! Apparently, I need some 'layering' practice *grin*
Hugs~c