Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Crazy for Christmas: Ready to Party



Hey there!
We are so excited to bring you Crazy for Christmas this week,
filled with lots of inspiration from Reverse Confetti!
We have a theme for each day, so you'll want to check out 
the Reverse Confetti blog to see links to the projects for the next three days.

Our theme for today is Ready to Party.

Reverse Confetti products are perfect to use for a Christmas party!
I started off by creating a chalkboard sign using some stamp sets & dies as inspiration...


I was inspired by the wreath image in Wreaths Confetti Cuts
and for the "Joy", I copied the gorgeous font from Merry & Bright.

 

Now, for my party décor, I was originally going to go with traditional
Christmas colours, but when I was shopping for napkins and paper plates,
I found these wonderful napkins.


Aren't they pretty?
So everything would coordinate, I used teal and red for my cupcake toppers and food cards.
 

To make my cupcake toppers, I diecut the Holly Confetti Cuts
from teal and red cardstock and added a bit of ink blending to each of them,
before I adhered them to toothpicks.


Sage and I had a lot of fun making food together for our party!
 

I created signs for my buffet by folding a piece of 4x8" in half.
I stamped my letters in red using Alphabetical  -- which is so perfect
for a project like this!
Then, I added the Wreaths Confetti Cuts diecut from teal cardstock.
 



Now, I after I stamped the "Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls",
I realized that my wreath was too small to fit around it.
Rather than restarting, I diecut a second wreath and trimmed two "hearts" from it.
I cut my first wreath in half and inserted a heart into each side.


Here's a photo of everything set up and ready to go before the guests arrived..


It's always fun to have friends over!


If you'd like any of the recipes for the goodies I made
just click the recipe tab along the top of my blog or click here.




Here's a list of the other Reverse Confetti DT that are also sharing
Ready to Party projects today on their blogs:


Thanks for looking!

23 comments:

Lisa H. said...

soooo fantastic! I love how you did the chalkboard art, so pretty! and your table looks sooo delish. The little name cards add a sweet homemade touch to everything.

Marcia Hill said...

Totally loving EVERYTHING in this post Leigh! Your framed chalkboard art, the cupcake toppers, all the signs...what an awesome and beautiful setup for your guests! It's only 7:00 in the morning here, but everything looks so yummy...especially those lemon raspberry tarts!! :0)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, Leigh! You are SO amazing!! Your projects are fabulous, and you put on the prettiest party spread ever!

Brandi said...

What a fun party scene! So cute!!!

Cindy C. said...

All so fun and pretty, and enticing too!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Awesome job, Leigh, I love the chalkboard!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh Leigh!! This little party is totally adorable!! LOVE the fun holly on top of the cupcakes!! WONDERFUL design!!

Marisa said...

Love the holly sprigs in the cupcakes and the chalkboard with the wreath is fabulous!

Beth H. said...

Love all your work and that you include pictures of your family. Keeps things real! This Reverse Confetti release looks like a must have!

~amy~ said...

Leigh! You girls know how to throw a party! This is all AMAZING.

Luanne said...

You're making me hungry! Lovely display and creations!

Kay Miller said...

Oh wow! What a spread!! Everything looks so amazing, from the food to the decorations! The chalkboard is so neat and such a fun idea too! Wish I could have come! :)

karenb said...

Wow! What a fun party spread! I was totally going to ask you for the recipes to all of your delicious treats and then I saw your note at the end of your post where we could find them. Thank you!!! How fun!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

You are simply AMAZING Leigh!
Straight out of a magazine! I love what you've created and it looks like I'm not the only one ;)

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Wow! Amazing decor!
I love the color combo you've chosen! So fresh and joyful!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Leigh! You sure know how to throw a party! All the treat place holders look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

Totally cute display Leigh!! Great save on the peanut butter balls tag!!

Joyce said...

Fantastic party, Leigh. I'll be right over.

Greta said...

I want to come to your party! Everything looks wonderful!

Amy Rohl said...

Leigh! This is so fabulous!! LOVE the color scheme and that chalkboard, wow!

Lisa Petrella said...

Leigh, this is totally fantastic!!!! What a gorgeous color combo!!! And your chalkboard sign is amazing! So many fun details in each of your projects!!! LOVE IT ALL!!!

Jill Norwood said...

What a fantastic party set-up!!!! And how wonderful to celebrate with friends!

cm said...

Time for a gallery stroll to catch up - and I'm doing so because I *want* to! You know I adore your projects and creativity! This is one scrumptious spread! Treats for the eyes and the taste buds! The butter crunch, the chalkboard, the cookies...oh my!
Hugs~c