Friday, June 17, 2016

A few burger cards

I've been having fun playing with my new PTI King of the Grill stamp set
and have several cards to share with you today.

With the end of the school year approaching, I thought it would be fun
to have my Sunday School girls and their families over for a BBQ last Sunday.
I used the King of the Grill set to make my CAS invitations.
 

I stamped the elements right onto the rustic white background
using Wplus9 Hayride, Altenew Warm Sunshine, Crimson, Dark Chocolate
and PTI Limeade Ice.
I added a strip of patterned paper along the bottom.

Then, I used the same inks to make a CAS Father's Day card.
 
I
I diecut the olive using the coordinating die and added it to the top bun.

And one last card...


I stamped the burger fixings onto my panel and trimmed around them,
cutting a straight line from the top of the panel to just above the lettuce
and from the bottom of the panel to the lettuce.
I adhered my panel over a strip of Crate Paper patterned paper
and some PTI twine and then added the diecut buns.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Those burgers are so seriously adorable and fun! Love all the different sentiments that fit this set. Really has to make you smile! And really love your CAS designs! Love how you trimmed around the one edge of the bottom card to add the strip of patterned paper. And super love the really tall Father's Day burger. Adorable invite, too!

Karen B. said...

These are so much fun!

Lisa Elton said...

You're making me want to light up the grill with your yummy cards!!

Joyce said...

Super fun set of cards and invitations.