Monday, June 27, 2016

End of the year treat bags

Well, school is almost done for the year --
I cannot wait for summer to begin!
It is my habit to make treat bags of butter crunch for
my kids' teachers as end of the year gifts.
We counted them up and between Jonah & Sage,
they had nine teachers to whom they wanted to give butter crunch.
So we made a quadruple batch and put them in bags
and I made tags to go with them.

  
I used my PTI Tag Sale #5 die to diecut the nine tags from
stamper's select white cardstock.
Then, using my MISTI (ah, my wonderful MISTI that makes
quick work of mass producing projects!),
I stamped the largest popsicle from PTI's Summer Sweetness,
in either PTI Limeade Ice, Orange Zest or Altenew Midnight Violet.
To get a watercolour look, I spritzed my stamp with water
after inking it up and before stamping it.

  
I stamped the details (the ridges and the droplets) using the same colours
and the same technique.
Jonah and Sage are in French immersion, so I made tags for
their three teachers who teach them in French, using
the sentiment from PTI's Fresh Floral Wrap stamp set.



I stamped three more using one of the fun sentiments
from Summer Sweetness.



And, three more using another sentiment from Summer Sweetness.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Joyce said...

What a wonderful gift, so lovingly packaged.

Shelly said...

Super cute tags/gifts!

*Vicki* said...

ACK! Too stinkin' CUTE!...and something in there looks really delicious!! ;)

Diane Jaquay said...

These are adorable, Leigh!

Celeste Goff said...

These are so fun and awesome Leigh!

Anonymous said...

So much fun!! They will love these!

Anonymous said...

The tags are darling and that butter crunch sounds yummy!

Bobby said...

How 'sweet' of you to make these gifts for the teachers, Leigh. The accompanying tags are just darling.

Nora Noll said...

These are darling!!! What a nice teacher gift!