Saturday, June 04, 2016

Inspired By All The Little Things #18

Today, I have a card to share for 

Isn't this pretty?
Here's my card:


I started by stamping my Altenew Daisies & Vintage Flowers on a piece of white cardstock
and fussy cutting them out by hand.
For the pink, I used PTI's Hibiscus Burst & Raspberry Fizz, & Wplus9 Sweet Gelato.
For the yellow, I used Altenew Buttercream, Mango Smoothie and Warm Sunshine,
and PTI's orange zest (on the little flowers).
The leaves were stamped using PTI's Limeade Ice, Green Parakeet & New Leaf.


 I cut a panel of PTI Enchanted Evening and cut off the bottom at an angle.
I adhered this to my white background panel, on which I stamped the KIS: Praying for You
sentiment in Enchanted Evening ink.
Then, I adhered all of the flowers.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, June 9th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

25 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so beautiful, Leigh! Love it!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful take on the challenge!

Lynn said...

I love the gorgeous pops of color against the navy. Stunning.

Hussena said...

This is so gorgeous! I absolutely adore your take on the inspiration picture.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! You so completely nailed the gorgeous colors of the inspiration photo! I LOVE the navy with the colorful flowers. Gorgeous ink combinations and fabulous fussy cut work. <3

Jennifer K said...

Stunning! Love the bright colors against the navy.

merryf said...

Stunning. Absolutely beautiful!

Marlena M. said...

This is stunning Leigh!

Megan Carroll said...

So pretty!!! Love the colour combo!

Betty said...

so beautiful!

Annheidel said...

Very pretty! You captured the photo perfectly.

Diana K said...

Absolutely love this, Leigh! Your layout is totally fabulous. And I'm all about navy right now - not sure how that happened!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow wow wow, those flowers look amazing against the dark blue!!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh wow! Your card looks almost exactly like the inspiration photo! Very beautiful Leigh!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Leigh, I love this idea, arranging the flowers in a pretty row! Gorgeous card!
Take care!
Michele

Bobby said...

Perfect take on the photo, Leigh. I love the flower arrangement on navy.

Celeste Goff said...

You totally nailed it Leigh! Love this card!

Karen B. said...

Oh my goodness, this is so bold and striking and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Marcie Sharp said...

So lovely. Great patience with all the fussy cutting! :)

Nora Noll said...

This is AMAZING!!!! LOVE the colors!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful take on the inspiration photo! I love the bright colors against the blue. You have way more patience than I do with all that fussy cutting!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the bright colors against the dark blue!

KimCreate said...

Hi, I've been admiring this card for weeks in our private gallery! So pretty!

LauraJane:) said...

Ditto to what Kim said. I LOVE the vibrant colors:)

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous! Love your wonderful take on the inspiration!