Sunday, June 19, 2016

Some Lighthouse Cards

Happy Father's Day!
 
I find that when I stamp, I use one stamp set to make a card
and once I'm done, I leave it out, thinking I might use it again,
but chances are, I pull out another set to make my next card.
So, I've decided to be a little more intentional and make better use of my time,
by challenging myself to make several cards with a set before I put it away.
 
Today, I'm sharing some cards that I made recently using PTI's Guiding Lights stamp set.


I used some Basic Grey patterned paper as a border along the side.
I added twine and stamped my sentiment from PTI's Light of Life.



I adhered my lighthouse with some dimensional adhesive.
This next card is the same, but reversed.


I used the same elements to make my next card:


I watercoloured with ink and water to make the little hill the lighthouse
is sitting on.


And on my last card, I decided to change up the perspective a little.



Here, I diecut the hill using a Pretty Pink Posh stitched border die.
The sentiment was heat embossed, using PTI's KIS: Father's Day stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

KimCreate said...

Beautiful cards Liegh

Marlena M. said...

I do the same thing with leaving stamps out...then end up with four or five piled high! I love your cards Leigh~each one is so handsome~

Karen B. said...

Each of these are beautiful, and a great internal challenge!

Luanne said...

My favorite guy card stamps. Beautiful cards, Leigh!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wonderful lighthouse cards, Leigh!!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous cards Leigh!!

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous cards Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great set of cards! I love these light house images!

Kathy said...

Hi, Leigh! I'm visiting my daughter in Wisconsin.....she likes the lighthouse cards, but the last ones she loves!

stevenjared0853 said...

Lovely cards! I am in love with these beautiful designs. Our parent’s anniversary is coming up next month and party will be organized at local venue Houston TX. Will love to make such a beautiful card for them.