Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Tasty Tropics -- Take Two

 I have another card to share that I made using the current

I started thinking about tropical items and pineapples and flamingos came to mind.
So I pulled out my Reverse Confetti Fabulous Flamingo 
& Pineapples Aplenty and combined them to make my card.


I stamped the Fabulous Flamingo onto its coordinating
 Fabulous Flamingo Confetti Cuts in Wplus9 Sweet Gelato and Delicata Golden Glitz.
The Pineapples Aplenty was stamped onto its coordinating
 Pineapples Aplenty Confetti Cuts in Golden Glitz and PTI Green Parakeet.


I stamped the border using one of the leaf stamps from Rose Garden.



 

 


Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Yes...it's definitely time to head to the beach! Love your card!

Karen B. said...

Such an awesome mix of images!

Betty Wright said...

Fantastic card, Leigh! I must be the ONLY person in blog land without a pineapple! Super cute card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I wish I were at the beach today! Love your super sweet card Leigh!

Anonymous said...

So fun!! The colors are happy!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly delightful Leigh!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Leigh. Love the pink flamingo.

~amy~ said...

Leigh, I adore this and was so inspired by it that I based my card on it. It will post tomorrow:)