Thursday, June 30, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #179

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #179 designed by Chrissy Larson :


Isn't it gorgeous?
Here's the card I made with it.


I started by stamping the wreath from PTI's Twig Wreath stamp set onto my background in classic kraft ink.
Then, I stamped the sentiment (from PTI's Phrases & Praises) in Altenew Dark Chocolate
and Coral Berry.


I stamped the flowers and leaves (from Wplus9's Freehand Florals in Altenew's Blush,
Cotton Candy, Coral Berry and PTI's Simply Chartreuse and Limeade Ice
onto their coordinating diecuts.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 7th to link up your card.

Oh, and before you go, I just wanted to share a little
bit of exciting news...


I hit 1000 followers on my Instagram account yesterday! :)

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Diana K said...

The second I saw the sketch I knew you would make an incredible card. Gorgeous, Leigh!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on your ig followers, I am one of them! Such a pretty card today.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card!! Congrats on your stats!!!

Bobby said...

Very lovely, Leigh.

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful wreath, Leigh! Congrats on hitting 1000 Instagram followers :)

laurie said...

Your blooms are so pretty! Soft and gorgeous!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful take my Friend!
Mega Congrats on your 1000 Followers!

Lynn said...

Yahoo on your instagram account! Love this beauty. I just got those WPlus9 stamps today...will have to have a play this weekend.

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous card! Love the wreath and flowers, and love that sentiment! And congrats on your IG followers! SO fun!

cm said...

Applauding the milestone on your instagram! If I had a 'clue' (translation: I don't know how to edit photos on my teensy iPhone and I'm simply just not that tech literate...pathetic!), I'd start adding photos there...a summer 'learning' project. Your wreath...gorgeous and spirit-lifting.
Hugs~c