Saturday, June 18, 2016

Inspired By All The Little Things #20

Today, I have a card to share for 

Isn't that camera fun?
I was inspired to use my Altenew Camera stamp to make my card.


I started by stamping the camera in Altenew Ocean Waves on a piece of watercolour paper
and then, with my MISTI, a second time in versamark.
I heat embossed it in clear.
Then, I repeatedly stamped it again all over my panel in Altenew Morning Frost.


I used my Zig Markers and a paint brush and water to colour in my blue camera.
I stamped the sentiment (from PTI's Songbirds) in versafine onyx black.
I added a strip of American Crafts patterned paper along the side of my card.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, June 23rd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Ruth said...

Absolutely love this! I love the colours - that Altenew set is my favourite - and it's inspired to heat emboss it before colouring in with Zigs. Love the shadow of the camera image for the background panel. Love it. Xx

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesome card Leigh!

Joan V said...

Wow, I love this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Karen Day said...

Leigh, I love your interpretation of the photo!! The little newsprint strip is such a great detail - gorgeous card :o)

Joyce said...

Love this fabulous camera card.

Bobby said...

Your camera looks just like the photo, Leigh, minus the flash of course. I love that you stamped it all over the background too.

Karen B. said...

Such a fun and artsy card!

Keeway Tsao said...

Love this! I love the design of the card, and how you colored just one of them the cameras to stand out. Beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your funky little camera, this is cute!!

KimCreate said...

This is a great camera stamp! Love the text on your card, it emphasizes the vintage camera. :)

Betty Wright said...

Love the spotlighting with the camera! Fantastic and fun design, Leigh!

LauraJane:) said...

I have admired this one for weeks on the DT blog:) Love the subtle stamping and vibrant coloring on your main camera!