Saturday, May 05, 2012

And another Mother's Day card...

Hi there, I'm just popping in quickly this morning to post another Mother's Day card that I made using another one of Nichole's colour combinations for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink.

I also used the most recent sketch at Retro Sketches.


Here's my card:





I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic cream, sweet blush, canyon clay, melon berry, new leaf), buttons, twine, stamps (flower fusion #3, pretty peonies) and dies (heart border,  flower fusion #3, turning a new leaf). For the yellow stamped circles, I stamped them and then covered them with Glossy Accents.

Well, we're off to our taekwondo promotion test this morning.... Jonah's testing for his red stripe.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card, Leigh! Fabulous job with the sketch!

Karen C. said...

This is such a pretty design, Leigh. I love the Flower Fusion sets and I'm always looking for ideas! Thanks for the great inspiration!

Joyce said...

Beautiful card, and great job with both challenges. Those flower fusions are perfect for this layout.

pamela said...

You've made sooooo many mother's day cards... and I have yet to start on my first one *OTL This set of colors are super sweet but I can't seem to get them to work! Love the card!