Sunday, May 20, 2012

She makes me happy

Yes, I'm probably getting a little redundant with some of my layout titles, but it's true.

I made the following layout using some brand new My Mind's Eye patterned papers and decorative brads (which if you visit my blog regularly, you'll know that these are two of my weaknesses). I also used some Papertrey Ink goodies (my #1 weakness!) as well as this week's  Make It Monday at PTI: felt flowers from border dies.




The PTI products I used were the Simply You stamp set, Heart Border dies (to make the rolled felt flowers), Notched Flower dies, Turning a New Leaf dies, Beautiful Blooms Dies and PTI felt (Canyon Clay, Scarlet Jewel and Autumn Rose.)

Here's a close-up of my flower collage:


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Mayol said...

Great layout, Leigh! i love the colors! The MME papers are always so yummy, aren't they? :) The rolled flower is sweet!

Tara LeClaire said...

Beautiful LO and BEAUTIFUL picture.

Kara said...

so sweet!