Sunday, May 06, 2012

A masculine birthday card, part II


Here's the second masculine card that I made recently for a woman at my church who likes my cards... Again, I used this colour combinations from this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink.


And, once again, I tweaked the combo slightly because I don't have any terracotta tile ink, so I substituted Canyon Clay.


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (vintage cream, kraft, aqua mist, fine linen, canyon clay), stamps (think big favourites #12, pretty peonies), dies (edgers #5, double-ended banner), impression plate (woodgrain) & buttons.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Martha said...

Leigh, this is fabulous! I love the design and colors!

The Paper Parade said...

This color combo is so crisp and clean...I need to try it out! Also I keep forgetting I have those file folder dies, but good grief it looks awesome on this card, I'm so going to have to pull them out :)

Unknown said...

Love these colors and you used them beautifully. Great layout and love the woodgrain. Perfect guy card.

Unknown said...

Love this color combination! Great guy card!

Mayol said...

Great CAS card, Leigh! i love your choice of colors on this.

Mayol said...

Great CAS card, Leigh! i love your choice of colors on this.

merryf said...

Leigh, it's beautiful! I keep forgetting to use my woodgrain IP but looking at this I have to pull it out now!

Taheerah said...

Great card Leigh! I love how you balanced the colours and added a perfect amount of texture with the Woodgrain Impression Plate!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love - meant a great deal to me!