Saturday, May 05, 2012

I think this is the last one....


The last Mother's Day card, that is. ;)

I made this one using another one of Nichole's colour combinations for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink.


I found this colour combo to be quite challenging, and I'm not sure if I'm thrilled with the final outcome, but here it is...


I use Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white), stamps (beautiful butterflies, botanical silhouettes, Tags it's #3) & dies (layerz mat stack #4). The purple cardstock is SU! (Wonderful Wisteria), the ribbon is Offray and the purple gems are Hero Arts.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... I just took a peek at all your inspired color challenge cards & Kelley Purkey layouts - amazing! You have been so busy, Leigh, and they look great. This card is one of my favorites!!

Elena said...

Pretty!

Carolyne Aarsen said...

That's beautiful, Leigh. I love how you brought this all together. I've got the Mat stack 4 on my list and I really like how you used it here.

Unknown said...

Totally sweet! Love the offset mat stack 4 die and all the happy colors.

LEG Studios said...

Another great card, Leigh! You have some genuine talent, girl!