Sunday, May 13, 2012

A birthday card

Here's the second card I made yesterday, using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: background patterns from patterned paper scraps.

I needed to make a masculine birthday card, so I dug through my My Mind's Eye scraps and here's what I came up with.


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white), stamps (pretty peonies), dies (spiral note, edgers #5), buttons & twine. The patterned paper is all My Mind's Eye, except the strip of orange, which is Crate Paper.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Both of these cards are so fun. You always do such a great job of participating in all the Make it Monday's. Love the secret message in your rainbow card.

The Paper Parade said...

Oh wow! This card is truly neat! I love all the different images on the notebook paper, the grids, and those great strips of patterned paper!

IamDerby said...

Very cute! those buttons are perfect!

Mayol said...

Great idea to use the spiral note die on that patterned paper! Love the hues! (MME is always yummy!)

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. I love the layout. The bike with the stamps and the kites look fantastic. Those pattern papers coordinate so well.

Jen Adcock said...

Gosh you're clever! Love the bicycle and the trailing kites and sentiment. Genius!

Kara said...

love the little birdie on the seat:)!

Sue Ann said...

TOTAL CUTENESS