Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A thank you card

I wanted to share another card that I made using this week's Make It Monday at PTI: mixing patterned papers. I used the same patterned paper pack from My Mind's Eye as I did for yesterday's card, as well as some Papertrey Ink buttons, twine and stamps. I selectively inked the "s" from "Congrats" from Think Big Favourites #5, as well as the "thank" from "thank you" from the same set to create the sentiment.


I also used the PTI heart border die to create the scalloped border.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful array of papers, Leigh (btw, I love your name, my daughter is Lacey Leigh!)And you stitching is fabulous! You have a very creative style!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. Your selective inking is so perfect. I have all those stamps you used, and I never would have realized what you did.

Michelle said...

This and all of your other cards are just gorgeous!!!

Jill Norwood said...

What a beautiful card! Love the sewing, the buttons and those gorgeous papers! So pretty!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh! Love your combination of papers!

Jen Adcock said...

Just perfect! Loving the selective inking. Thanks is such a good choice here. I am diggin' that trio of buttons too. Very smart. so fab!

Mayol said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh! Great PP combination! The buttons are adorable and your superb stitching gives the card a polished look!

Unknown said...

Love your mix of patterned papers! Your inking is great as well. Awesome card!

Kelly Griglione said...

Great job combining all the different patterns, Leigh! It's so hard to do!

Carolyne Aarsen said...

Love what you did with the papers. So elegant.

Charlene B. said...

Wow! What a beautiful card!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow, this is really beautiful and love your heart border without the hearts. And you are just so clever with your stamping of partial letters and phrases...sure makes for a fabulous card.