Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Love it!

Here's a layout I made yesterday for this week's Make It Monday at PTI: mixing patterned papers. I was also inspired by this sketch from the April Page Maps.


Here's my layout. I didn't have any patterned paper that matched Sage's top in the photo, so I decided to use it as a colour and choose others that I thought coordinated well with the purple.


I used Crate Paper from my scraps, Papertrey Ink stamps (Simply You) and dies (double-ended banner dies & Uppercase Block Alphabet-- which I took apart for the first time to make my title.) The brads are Crate (die) and My Mind's Eye (script).

Here's a close-up of the little flags I made using the double ended banner dies. I wrapped part of the patterned paper around the pin and adhered it in the back.


Here's a close-up of my journaling:


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

victoria h said...

It's great to have encouragement. Love your scrapbook page too!

Monica K. said...

Great layout and design, Leigh! So sweet to have a daughter so supportive of your work. :)