Some baby thank you cards, part 2

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I made a few more coordinating baby thank you cards for Austin's teacher, who's expecting a baby this summer, once again using this great idea that Betsy shared last summer for a quick way to make a set of cards, while using up scraps. I also made them using this week's Make It Monday at PTI: mixing patterned papers.

(You can see my part 1 post here.)




I used Crate Paper (blues/grey), Echo Park (yellow polka-dots) and Cosmo Cricket (other yellow) patterned paper. I also used PTI cardstock (soft stone), stamps (think big favourites #15, tremendous treats: birthday) and dies (layerz mat stack #4).

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jen Adcock said...

Oh good God these are cute! You really can crafy the heck out of DP. Perfection in paper form.

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut