Sunday, May 27, 2012

Some baby thank you cards, part 2

I made a few more coordinating baby thank you cards for Austin's teacher, who's expecting a baby this summer, once again using this great idea that Betsy shared last summer for a quick way to make a set of cards, while using up scraps. I also made them using this week's Make It Monday at PTI: mixing patterned papers.

(You can see my part 1 post here.)




I used Crate Paper (blues/grey), Echo Park (yellow polka-dots) and Cosmo Cricket (other yellow) patterned paper. I also used PTI cardstock (soft stone), stamps (think big favourites #15, tremendous treats: birthday) and dies (layerz mat stack #4).

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jen Adcock said...

Oh good God these are cute! You really can crafy the heck out of DP. Perfection in paper form.