Saturday, May 19, 2012

Every. Single. Day.

I'm just so crazy about my daughter, Sage, and one of my favourite ways to let her know is to make a layout telling her.

I made the following layout this afternoon, for the latest challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog, to use a masculine collection for a girl's layout (or vice versa). I also made this layout for this week's  Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: felt flowers from border dies.

And, I also used a sketch that was posted on the Studio Calico Blog for NSD:



Here's my layout:


I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper and decorative brads & PTI buttons, stamps (Movers & Shakers Sentiments) and dies (heart border (to make the rolled felt flowers), double ended banner die).

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colors, all those hexagons, and the sweet pics themselves :) Does your daughter just love looking through her pages?

Deb said...

Love this, Leigh! Sage is so blessed to have so many pages scrapbooked about her. You have done a fabulous job of this with all of your kiddos!

Jill Norwood said...

Leigh - this is so lovely!

Suzanne said...

What a special gift you have, Leigh. Your kids are going to cherish each and every one of these pages...amazing. I am jealous and wish I had something like this from my childhood.

Ulrika said...

How cute!! Love that hexagon shapes! Love how you decorated with the brads, buttons and the adorable flower!

Natalya Loi said...

Very nice)))